- Salary: £50,000 - 60,000 - Annum
- Location: London
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Software Implementation Comsultant - Population Health Data Consultant
There has never been a more poignant imperative for implementing population health software solutions than current events. We are now seeking to fill a permanent position for a Population Health Consultant as part of a Population Health Analytics team. The role supports and guides customers implementing healthcare demographics solutions into stakeholder organisations.
* Supporting the delivery and implementation of Population Health products into health and care organisations.
* Engage with key stakeholders such as Medical professionals, NHS commissioners, Informatics leads, service managers and transformation leads across health and care organisations.
* Train and coach end users in the use and adoption of the tool.
* Work with the population health development team and to tailor the product and reporting to specific requirements.
* Support, advise and influence stakeholder organisations with the use of population health analytics. Includes the integration of analytics for business as usual use, operational use, service redesign, business planning and change.
* Support customers in the realisation of benefits from use of population health analytics
* Define population health analytics projects content and deliverables where required.
* Work with customers to create meaningful case studies which showcase examples of good practice in health and care organisations where Graphnet Care Centric Population health has been implemented.
* Perform population health analytics software demonstrations to potential customers as required.
* Experience of working within NHS IT / Analytics consultancy.
* At least 3 years’ experience of engaging with all level stakeholders across the health and care community such as medical directors, GP's, nurses, practice managers, health and care directors, public health, NHS and care managers as well as IT professionals and analysts.
* Good knowledge of the Health and Care domain including policy, data flows and reporting requirements.
* Experience of managing and delivering IT software product implementations within the NHS.
* Some knowledge of Primary care systems such as EMIS/TPP/Vision/Microtest.
* Some knowledge of Secondary care EPR systems.
* Good knowledge of NHS data sets and informatics currencies covering GP data sets, Acute data sets including SUS data, Community, Mental Health and Social Care.
* Knowledge of Information Governance rules and requirements within Health and Care.
* Experience of supporting and influencing organisations and stakeholders in the use and implementation of population analytics and or risk stratification within a health and care organisation.
* Experience of training and coaching end users in the use of software.
* Experience with supporting users integrate software use into business processes and projects.
* Experience with supporting users in using software to evaluate health and care programmes.
* Experience of working alongside a technical development team with the ability to interpret end user needs into a deliverable specification that development teams can deliver on.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who is already on top of their game and is seeking a new and significant challenge. The culture of my client is upbeat and positive and there is no doubt that enthusiasm for the application of technology to create real value and make a genuine difference is central to their success.
It’s a job for someone with a similar mindset, someone with excellent communications skills, able to evangelise about the current incarnation of the product as well as having the vision to contribute significantly to its further development.
It’s a job for a team player, there are countless stakeholders in every situation and our client prides itself in a collaborative and proactive approach which overcomes the complexity and produces excellent outcomes that are not artificially or detrimentally compromised. Overall, an excellent opportunity. Please send me your CV to apply