- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: London
- Date: 2 weeks ago
What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
Syft has grown to over 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK and our new office in the US. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator to help us leverage Salesforce’s capabilities to the fullest, to drive efficiency and productivity across the business. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate, improve and promote Salesforce across the currently utilised functions as well as performing standard administrative duties. You will be working within a small team dedicated to improving the technical efficiency of Syft’s processes.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Provide day-to-day end-user support for Salesforce and added applications, including system configuration, complex formulas, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
* Educate internal customers on the most efficient and accurate usage of data: develop, and regularly review, business practices that affect customer data management and usage.
* Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
* Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.
* Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
* Manage and maintain third party apps including Hubspot, RingCentral, DocuSign, and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
* Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed and all installed packages releases
* Establish and implement best practices; system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
Skills & Experience Required
* 2 years’ experience of Salesforce administration
* Salesforce Admin Certification ADM 201
* Experience in Communities, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Excellent project management skills- Time management, Attention to detail & Prioritization
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with senior stakeholders
* Brilliant communication skills
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible– able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial– see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven– see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
* Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
* Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
* Unique bonus structure for every employee.
* Social events and lunch and learns.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic