- Salary: £28,000 - Annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Location: Tidworth Wiltshire
- Date: 4 days ago
Our client is an award winning contractor working in partnership with the UK Government to provide Infrastructure, TFM and Construction services across a number of Defence location in Wiltshire and Hampshire.
We have a requirement for a team of Multi Trade Engineers who will be responsible for delivering refurbishment works across the Salisbury Plain.
The programme of works will include: Plumbing, Carpentry, Dry-wall repair/over boarding, Door lock installation, Mould/Damp treatment, Painting and Decorating, plus other building tasks.
* To undertake various remedial works in dilapidated and new build assets.
* Survey buildings to capture the scope of works required.
* Understand and apply all Health and Safety requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
* C&G qualified or proven experience in your relevant trade discipline.
* Extensive experience working as a Multi-skilled Engineer.
* IT literate.
* Strong professional manner.
* Flexible attitude with a willingness to undertake various works.
* Be eligible to obtain government security clearance.
* Full UK driving licence
NB. This is a 2 year permanent contract with the lightly hood of additional employment