- Salary: £19,380 - 20,144 - Annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Location: Birmingham West Midlands (County)
- Date: 1 week ago
About The Role
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity at our Fox Hollies Nursery based in Acocks Green . The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries across England which provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Birmingham city council and the Department for Education.
* To provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the nursery.
* Maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment for the children.
* Be responsible for Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum planning, staffing levels and behavior management. within your specific area.
* Run the nursery in the absence of the manager and deputy manager.
* Minimum Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification or equivalent.
* Post qualification experience in working in early education and childcare.
* You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
* Additional annual leave for long service
* 10% discount on childcare places
* Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
* Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
* Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
* The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
* Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
* Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100