- Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 - Annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Location: CB4 Milton Cambridgeshire
- Date: 1 week ago
C++ Software Engineer - Junior / Mid - Great Training - Scientific - *Still Hiring*
Are you a C++ Software Engineer with a strong interest in disruptive healthcare who is keen to join one of the most exciting scientific companies in Cambridge. This role would suit a graduate with a few years of experience with some great training and support offered.
As a Software Engineer skilled in using C++, you will join a strong team who have come from some of the most prestigious universities in the world, who are making waves in the Healthcare sector for their work in improving the health of people across the globe.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated to work on our mission. You should have strong experience multithreading in C++ and ideally Python. We are on the lookout for individuals with a keen sense of learning and who want to collaborate closely with the team.
C++ Software Engineer benefits:
* Chance to be a part of some exciting work and grow within the company of the next few years
* Relaxed and informal working environment with very little bureaucracy
* Chance to learn and work with some very skilled Software Engineers
* You can expect a salary of up to £40k, with other benefits including Private Healthcare, Share Options and 25 days holiday
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Adeel for further information on this C++ Software Engineering role